things that make me happy
Posted November 5, 2006on:
- my little boy, pretending to be a puppy
- this Christmas choral arrangement of Pachelbel’s canon, getting ready to teach it to my choir
- taking pictures with my lovely camera
- starting a new writing notebook
- my lipstick color
- cooling weather (at last!)
- my daughter’s tousled hair in the mornings
- my online writing groups
- good sleep
- getting some cute albums at 50% off clearance
- having a dishwasher
- hot water to wash my hands in
- back cuddles with my sweetie
- random person whistling the theme of The Phantom of the Opera outside my window at 1 a.m.
- unusual small stuffed animals
- pens (current favorite: Bic Cristal Gel, in blue)
- Pumpkin Pie Blizzards at Dairy Queen
- my daughter’s imagination
- phone calls with my seester
- not having to wash my clothes by hand
- lots of index cards!
- pretty scrapbook paper
- getting out on a date with my husband, where we actually get to talk without interruption for longer than 10 minutes at a time
- foot rubs
- playing my lap harp
- my wedding rings
- seeing the mountains
What are three things that make you happy?
3 Responses to "things that make me happy"
Comments are closed.