Posted November 15, 2007on:
(Oooh, it’s Thursday! Found here, seen many places)
- Something I am very afraid of: You mean besides the nightmares where my children are in mortal peril? losing all my writing and scrapbooks and photos in a fire.
- One thing I dislike about myself: only one? how hard it is for me to follow a routine.
- One profession I have absolutely no respect for: the paparazzi generally
- My favorite type of music: songs with great vocal harmony. (In practice, this usually means country, folk, a cappella, and so on.)
- A unique place I have visited: unique… Berlin as the Wall was coming down (lived there then, actually)
- Age at which I got my first real kiss: 16
- My dream job: Writing novels, staying home with my kids. (Also making custom scrapbooks, doing informal portraiture photo shoots, and maybe sign language interpreting. I may need to focus.)
- A sound I love to hear: my kiddos playing and laughing together
- A food I cannot eat enough of: lipton onion sour cream dip (among other things)
- Something new I really want to do as a hobby: oh good grief, I don’t think I need any more hobbies. Selling my own crochet toys online, maybe.
- My favorite word: delight
- Something that other people do that I hate: extreme food pickiness
- My little “vice”: Spending way too much time online. I’m not sure how little this is; at least it’s legal, I suppose.
1 Response to "Thursday Thirteen"
Comments are closed.